Monday 10 February 2014

PUPPET AMONG PUPPETS

The confidence that I had,
Thinking I know God
And no matter what I do
He will forgive me,
Make me a Fool Rude IGNORANT.

Getting out of the circle as made me realize that,
There are a lot of things I don't know about Him (God).

I realize that I was living with both eyes closed,
I realize that I was deaf,
More importantly,
I realize that I was a Puppet among other Puppet

A puppet seduced by other puppets
Producing Spirit to enslave their character
Legalizing weed, to control their need
VIP in clubs, so they feel like a member
No look, no talk, just wasting seed

When I realize that, I was deep into it

Then I saw the danger, coming
I was like: Hell? NOOOOOooooo

I needed to found “the Rock”, to roll on to it

Then I heard His voice, calling
I opened the door and: Yeeeeeeeeeeah

Grace was there.

They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart Ephesians 4:18

Share if you once felt like a puppet 


 Rudy Delest <3
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Jerusalem/472223062841019?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment