Monday 10 February 2014

AMAZINGLY TRUE!!!


It's amazing how man, in his personal quest for knowledge,
Has managed to combine “Jesus” to religion,
But fundamentally separate him from spirituality, which was affiliated to the unknown.

Today, many people reject Jesus because it is associated to religion,
But, claiming to know spirituality.

The Bible is the only living proof that the only person capable of such an attitude was Jesus.

Today I hear of Christ consciousness, without them, associate consciousness with the Spirit.
Are you serious?

In John 20: 17 Jesus said to Mary, "Do not touch me, for I am not yet ascended to my Father."
After His resurrection, Jesus had to ascend to accomplish the alteration.

In John 20: 27 Jesus said to Thomas “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
The New form of life, for the New Jerusalem, Revelation 21 & 22.
At this time, the alteration was accomplished;
 
Like Thomas, do not be faithless and think.
Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed! Those who wait... 

Indefinite queuing isn’t for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment